Hanging Local is back again.
Here is another wonderful opportunity for students to hang out in Melbourne’s west.
Join Hanging Local’s interactive scavenger hunt and explore some of the best-known landmarks, restaurants and hidden gems in Melbourne’s West. Solve puzzles, local trivia and take photos at the photo checkpoints with your team to unlock prizes (including free lunch!). The goal is to have fun, meet new friends and find great new local spots, all in a very Covid- friendly way.
In this series, you can register to participate as a Scavenger at one of three locations:
Completing the Course – What’s Involved?
- Solve the puzzle or complete an activity at each checkpoint to receive the clue to the next one.
- Earn points for each puzzle or activity that you complete.
- There will also be optional photo checkpoints along the way for you to earn bonus points. Simply take a photo at the checkpoint (extra points for creativity) to show the Events Team once you complete your course. Teams that receive a certain number of points will receive a small prize, so get your cameras ready!
- You will pick up lunch along the way to bring to the final checkpoint, where you will be able to meet all the other students participating in the scavenger and eat together.
All students must register individually to participate.
Choose your team in advance (2-4 students per team) or sign up solo and we’ll allocate you into a team so you can meet new people!
If you already have a team, you can also choose to add more students.
What you need to bring
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- A hat
- Follow Hanging Local on the Hanging Local Facebook page for more event updates.