What is the VTIC COVID-19 Industry Support Hub?
The VTIC COVID-19 Industry Support Hub is a central location of information with business support resources and tools that will assist tourism businesses in Victoria to survive a crisis, recover and thrive.
What is inside the VTIC COVID-19 Industry Support Hub?
The VITC COVID-19 Industry Support Hub includes:
- Information on grants available at federal, state and local levels;
- Business and marketing resources consolidated and developed by VTIC (Victorian Industry Tourism Council) in collaboration with industry experts
- Resources on mental health and wellbeing for employers and employees
- Latest data and insights to inform business planning
- Industry contacts, and more.
The hub will continue to be updated regularly with additional information and resources. Please get in touch if there is anything further that we can provide to assist your business.
For essential information about COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health and Human Services website or phone 1800 675 398. For information on the operation of your business, please visit the Business Victoria website or phone the Coronavirus hotline 13 22 15.
find the tools & resources for your business
In what sector does your business operate?